Thursday, May 1, 2008

What Tha...Makes U Want To Curse

I got up early this morning with a strong mind and willpower to move my stuff from my apartment to my summer storage which is actually one of my few friends storage space in her basement .

However, when I call the Stud she announces that she is one her way to Mil-town to pick up her obsessive compulsive overly insecure gf...let it be know that she has been using the kindness of my friend for over a month now (she is bisexual which my friend doesn't know, also talks to men on the lowwww)

What tha place down below ( I am working on my cursing since I known to let it out without a care for who or what it hurts in the process) would convince her to leave without giving me the key to the space so that I can continue moving my belongings to their rightful place. I have to be out of my apartment by 4pm this afternoon and my TIME is valuable and will not be wasted by another person who is in a sexual withdrawal and trying to make a crazed relationship work that has a 62 mile distance in between it.

I am pissed off at the least maybe I need anger-management to control how I express myself but if you are in the type of bind that I am in then you would know that I repress almost most of my feelings that I feel about other people from them except my family and my future husband

Damn ( Oops!) I let one go she needs to hurry or maybe I should drag myself when it is time to do something for her let you know how this goes later today

No comments: