Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Here & Now

I have started one of the most depressing jobs in America helping an old lady who is in hospice care in her home. It takes a heck of a person to deal with death especially knowing the person you can grow to love like a parent will be dying soon and you cannot do anything about it. I have been dealing with this same lady for the past week and she is so sweet and easy to love, but how can I remain de-attached when their livelihood depends on your treatment of them?

Here I remain living back at home with my mother in a room with my little sister a pack rat, whom refuses to be neat and clean like a normal person. My little brother is graduating from high school real soon with no definite plans to attend college he remains so diastolic to the idea of moving out and making your own way.

Now I plan on saving money and learning how to be a better adult the next time I decide to move out and plant my own sakes in life.

No comments: