Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Moving Ugh

An Amateur approached a new way to express herself and save trees. I am new at typing how I feel and allowing the universe to view and comment on my personal effects, but hey no one person is perfect and you better believe that how I feel is how I feel. My friends call me blunt and my boyfriend just wants me to sometimes keep quiet about others affairs, but while your in my house my opinion will be heard. Going to Chicago for the Summer haven't spent the entire summer in my hometown since 2005 when I went away to college, but desperate times call for desperate measures like moving back into my mother's home...

My mother is one of judgment and high regard for how she thinks people should live especially her children like all mother's she thinks her contribution to my life should just be followed instead of question because in her own words "I have been there and done that," Whatever!

No comments: