Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm Mad.So. What

I am my own worst enemy because I care so much for others and not enough for myself. Not enough to say "NO" and not enough to turn my cheek on people who could care less. I constantly question what I want from life and who I should allow in and who I should kick out family and friends mean nothing to me when it comes to me getting a better life for myself.

My heart is so big till I constantly trip over it and to know me is to know that I do not speak my mind enough, that I am encased in hindering shell, and I just had a birthday and I feel like I should start over but I find it hard to let people go even if they are not good for me.

I ask myself, What should I do?... Can I really let go and stop helping others?

My answer today is yes and starting from right now I am letting GO!

No comments: